Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Week

I do not know what to make of this trip yet. I have enjoyed everything we have seen and I feel like we are in such an amazing country so I should be making the most of it but I don't feel like I've done that yet. I was sick for the first couple days which made me not up to going out and seeing the sites. I also feel like recently I have been suffering from jet lag but I was not in the middle of the week. I have really liked everywhere we've been and I have enjoyed learning more about Vienna. The bars have also been fun. I don't know if I like their grocery stores very much. I also feel like everything here is wicked expensive except for the beer and wine in grocery stores. It's weird eating food when your not really sure what it is at first. I'm a very picky eater but I have tried to be open to trying new things and sometimes I get so hungry it just doesn't matter. Hopefully for the rest of this trip I will stop sleeping so much and see a lot more then I have seen so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment